Terms & Conditions
At REVER STONE we spend most of our day thinking about how we can best satisfy you, our customer. If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
- Contact Us page
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01509 890431
- REVER STONE, 127 Maplewell Road, Woodhouse Eaves, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 8QY,
- REVER STONE is a brand of Seriously Comfy Limited. Company No: 09598497; VAT Reg No: 213922039
Making a Purchase
To shop online please follow these simple instructions:
- Browse through our product pages. For more information on any product, click on the thumbnail images.
- Once you have chosen your product, make any relevant selections (e.g. size). The price and availability will update for your selections. Fill in the quantity required and click the box marked 'add to basket'. You can review the contents of your basket at any time.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the shopping basket icon (top right) where you will be shown the contents of your basket and the price.
- When satisfied, choose your method of payment, and fill in the relevant details on the secure checkout page as requested. Your details will be immediately encrypted.
- Confirmation of your order will be sent to you by email within 24 hours. If you do not receive confirmation we have not received your order.
- We accept online payment in a secure environment. All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of press and are quoted in pounds sterling and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. If your order is being despatched to a destination outside the European Community (EC) then your sales tax will be zero. If your order is being sent to a member state of the EC then the selling price will include VAT at the current rate. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict these charges.
- Delivery is free of charge for all orders over £50 to any UK postcode. Delivery to other countries will incur a charge based on our additional costs.
- UK orders will be despatched within 1 working day of your purchase, and will be sent using a standard (3-5 days) service or an express 1 day service. Goods may not be despatched at weekends, but deliveries do occur at weekends. So for example, if you place an order late on Friday, it may not be despatched until Monday.
- International orders will be despatched within 1 working day of your purchase, and will take approximately 1 week to arrive.
- In rare cases, delivery may not be possible within the scheduled timeframe due to unforeseen circumstances. We will make every attempt to notify you of such issues.
- We use a range of delivery partners, including Amazon, DPD and Royal Mail depending on the delivery location and the products ordered. Tracking information will be provided where available.
- For all deliveries a signature may be required. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is present to receive the delivery. After a failed attempt to deliver, the carrier may require you to collect your goods from one of their locations.
- It may not be possible to amend your delivery after the order has been placed.
- Following delivery, you have two working days to inform us of any missing or damaged items. After this period we reserve the right to refuse any responsibility for missing or damaged items. We operate on a fair and flexible basis and will always look into any query in order to investigate genuine issues.
Refunds & Returns
You have special rights as a consumer when you shop from home, under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This rights include your right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Full details on your rights under the legislation can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
Of course, we hope you are delighted with your purchase. However, you can return any items within 60 days of receiving them. A full refund will be provided once we have received the goods, providing the goods are unused, still in the original packaging and in the condition you received them.
To return your purchased items, please send a message via our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For UK orders, we will arrange collection from your address free of charge. The goods remain your responsibility until they are successfully returned to us. For international orders, you will need to arrange for shipping and pay costs.
If you decide to use an alternative method to return your goods, no refund will be provided for any costs incurred.
Credit and debit card payments on reverstone.com are managed by our integration with Shopify. Shopify is certified with the highest level regarding compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). You can also pay securely by Apple Pay if you're shopping on a compatible Apple mobile device.
Whilst on our site, your data is encrypted using the most advanced form of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which gives the highest level of confidence regarding the security of your data. You can check whether you're shopping on a site that uses this by looking for the "https:" at the start of the website address.
In addition to the measures taken above, to guard against any unauthorised access, we do not store your credit or debit card details.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Seriously Comfy Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Seriously Comfy Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Seriously Comfy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Seriously Comfy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Seriously Comfy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 Jan 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by messaging us via our Contact Us page or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Seriously Comfy Limited, 127 Maplewell Road, Woodhouse Eaves, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 8QY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Copyright & Trademark
This website and its content is copyright of Seriously Comfy Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.